I was so impressed with the wonderful responses and spot on answers to my
first question on this site I thought I would give this one a try. I did try
to research to find this on the site, but perhaps I am wording my search
My question is: On my download I run a macro that I have set up do
calculations on my worksheet.
1.Each time the report is ran it would have varying information and
varying numer of lines.
For each run of the report the columns below would a have the following in
common, but again each run would have a varying amount of rows)
2. Col A will have some blanks in the cells
3. Col B, C, D & E will have the same number of rows (no blanks in cells)
4. Col G, H & I will have the same number of rows (no blanks in cells)
5. Col K, L, M, & N will have the same number of rows (no blanks in cells)
6. Col P,Q,R,S & T will have the same number of rows (no blanks in cells)
?? I would like to go to the last cell with data of each column individually
(E, I, N, & Q) and put the totals on the line below. (totals will not be on
the same row).
?? Also as an alternative, I may like the totals all on the same row (find
the last cell with data, go to the next row below and total those columns all
on the same row.
?? Whew, I think that???s about all.
Thanks for trying to solve this.